Thursday 2 February 2012

Printed Products










I am disappointed with the finish of this burger box, the design looks better as a net on screen than it does in reality. I should have used a glossy paper and a thicker card. there are also some issues of parts being upside down. Also the nets and assembly of these boxes were not as crisp and professional as I was imagining them to be.


I am happy with the way my burger wrap looks, I will wrap it tightly around some foam for the final crit on monday to give it a more authentic and professional look.





I like the look of this flier, if I had more time and there was more available time for printing I would prefer this to be on a slightly glossier paper an for it to be a bit bigger than it it.








The blues I've used in this product separate it too much from the other products. 




I am most pleased with this poster, it would work well in a dentist but none of the other products would so it will have to be part of a healthy living set.





I'm glad I changed this from the original design, looking back at that it looks 'orrible.
I am pleased with this design by itself but there are some issues of continuity with the other products.




I like this poster, but a lot of people that don't know it is a pixelated lady cannot see it.



In general I think that the posters, flier and cards work together relatively well but the burger boxes and burger wrap seem to be part of a different set and don't tie in with the others as well as I'd like them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment