Thursday 23 February 2012

Poster No. 3 Development

 I wasn't too sure what to do for my third poster, I had a bit of a mind map but nothing really stood out for me until I remembered a game I used to play while I was a bored car passenger, which involved watching rain drops moving along the car window and pretending it was a race. hours of fun.
So I decided to market that as a game.

Thumbnail layout sketches


As it is quite a childish game I thought it would be good to personify the raindrops so I did some raindrop character sketches



I traced my drawings in Illustrator using the Pen Tool and limiting my self to 3 shades of blue.

I also knocked together a logo for 'Raindrop Races' which consisted of a raindrop and a chequered racing flag




I added some more water detail to fill the poster out and to give a better impression of what the game really looks like in real life.
Finished Poster







No comments:

Post a Comment