Tuesday 21 February 2012

Poster Development

This poster is going to focus on the romance of rain

I thought I could sneak D&AD into the poster in a subtle way..

I started playing around with a crest/badge, as my tagline is  "Bringing people together since 1852" which is when the first steel rimmed umberella was invented. So it's as if I'm selling rain as a product.


Playing with Free Distort


Repeat dashed lines for the rain




the Scribble stylize feature worked better for the rain. But the layout was looking weak and confused.



The rasin coming from the crest works better and more detail makes it look more complete.
D&AD is hidden in the girls mouth, the boys t shirt and the puddle on the floor!

I also tried adding a subtle 'screen print' esque texture to give it a more natural feel but I'm not sure it improves it much:








No comments:

Post a Comment