Tuesday 14 May 2013

Stock Limitations

I initially wanted to order in specific stocks for this project. Here are some that I thought were appropriate


I think that regal parchment would be most suitable to the olde style type and language that i am using on the main promotional materials for the establishment.





After looking into how much it would be to order some sheets of this it worked out to be around £20 for 10 A3 sheets and some A4 which was a bit too much considering I would be paying for print as well.

I tried printing with some cartridge paper from the library but the ink didn't seem to take to it very well and resulted in this flaky mess



Following this I decided to print on newsprint which I found worked well after using it for my COP publication. It is also quite similar to the colour I chose for the branding of the bar.
All though the stock wasn't as thick it folded well and worked well for the application of my products.




The fact that the stock is relatively thin and delicate this indicates that the customers have a certain responsibility and trust to be sensible.



No comments:

Post a Comment