Thursday 2 May 2013

Extended Products

From the potential deliverables that I thought would be relevant for The Peoples Common I am going to focus on designing a program of events that will be released on a quarterly basis; a menu and drinks list for the bar and the website and online forum that will host discussions and release news.


Throughout the deliverables for this project I am going to use literature-esque imagery as the bar is promoting conversation, ideas and discussion.

The cover of the program will be like a leather book with a cloth bookmark hanging over it, inside will be a fold out poster with all dates and events on as well as a full page type poster on the reverse side.











Wayfinding signage for the bar will also adopt the bookmark shape,
These could be big material banners that are located around the surrounding area







I want the bar to have a secretive 'club' like feel, to achieve this I will print proverbs like this for decoration around the establishment:




Potential welcome mat or wooden welcome piece.

I could engrave this on a nice piece of dark wood that would be hung near the entrance of the bar






To further broaden the range of products I will produce I will design an invitation that will be used as promotion and given to specific people.

Also a poster with an image of the tin can telephone with a light shining from it with type that reads "From Small Talk, Mighty Ideas Grow"



This is going to be the basic layout for all printed paraphernalia such as menus and programs 





No comments:

Post a Comment