Wednesday 19 December 2012

Man Trip: Forestry







Logo Development

For the logo and identity of this campaign I want it to look 'tongue in cheek manly' as it is about having fun with your mates rather than being super manly.









'Dolly' typeface suits the illustration well and also has a good balance between manly and jokey.








I need to use some illustration within the leaflet to show the activities and make the content more engaging and relatable.









Poster Development:

Following the progress crit the aesthetics I have decided to use is going to be mainly typographic, similar to the design I have posted on my design context blog.

I have sketched a few ideas hoping to neaten them up digitally.






When trying to mock up the idea it wasn't having the visual impact I wanted it to.




I used the typeface Heffer to see if it was more effective

















Colour Scheme & experimentation











Using a solid red works better to create a strong and recognisable aesthetic








Poster #2








I'm not sure wether to go with the hand drawn typeface or the stronger slab serif.

I think that the slab works much better from a distance whereas the hand drawn one looks amateurish. 




Poster #3

Poster detailing:









Texture Detail:



























No comments:

Post a Comment