Friday 2 November 2012

Design for Web - Scamps

My website is going to be focussed on promoting and informing about World Toilet Day, which is on the 19th November every year, it may be that I design for 2013 as this brief too long to have a relevant design for this years WTD.

From feedback I received from the products that we produced a few weeks ago I realised that many people instantly think its a lighthearted and jokey topic, because of light colours and bold vector illustrations. I want to push the importance of the awareness of the issue so I am going to try and design the webpage in a more serious manner.


These are my 3 scamps for the homepage of the site. I want there to be a lot of space with just the essential information as soon as you come onto the page- to gain interest in the subject and encourage viewers to click into the site and find out more.



This page would work well, it would be blank and then when the links on the left are clicked the text and image appears, hopefully with a smooth transition between image and text.


This page looks more 'campaign-ey and instantly would look serious and make the viewer interested in the purpose of the day.


This page is entirely image when links are clicked for more information large scale type will appear over the black and white image giving hard hitting information. I want the purpose to be clear without paragraphs of information that confuses the situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment