Thursday 4 October 2012

Crit Feedback - 3/10/12


The questions that I wanted feedback on are:
  1. Do the products work as a set or is the tone of voice on the door hangers too different from the other two products?
  2. Which product do you think communicates most effectively?
  3. Would any of these products prompt you to look further into this problem?
  4. What would you change about the typography?
  5. Would you assemble and give someone the toilet If it was easy to pop out and fold?
  6. Are the products eye catching?




The feedback I received was very helpful and constructive, 
I was happy to see that the products look like they are part of a series as this is something I had problems with last year. The feedback also drew my attention to some details that I hadn't noticed such as the use of too many typefaces when it wasn't necessary and also on the door hangers a serif & a nn serif font would have worked better to communicate a 'problem & resolution' set of text.
Another suggestion was to use a wider colour palette which is something I am going to apply to future briefs. Also I need to pay specific attention to the tone of voice I use in my work as a lot of people see the products and immediately think that it's a bit of fun when there is a serious message trying to come through.


No comments:

Post a Comment