Friday 9 March 2012

What is a line? Primary Research

I had a chat with Andy Foster because he's from Cumbria!
:

Laddo/ Lasso: boy/ girl

JinnySpinner: Daddy Long Legs

Clout: Women

Yan: One

Ne: No

Gan: Going

Yam: Home

I'm Bad fettle: I'm ill

By Eck/ Ee By Gum: blimey


Typographic experiments for Cumbria!





I had a chat with Sam Lane because he's from Wigan!

Babyshed: Pie/ pudding

Yon Mon: This man

Reet?:  you allright?

Cocker: love





I had a chat with Sam Hoh because he's from Nottingham!

Cadge: Have  ( can I cadge a fag?)

Tonk: Big

Crepes: shoes


I had a chat with Tom because he's from Birmingham:

Gambol:  forward roll

bab: love/ dear

jacksy: lucky

Outdoor: off license

Rushings: On edge   "Stop it, You're giving me the rushings" (you're doing my head in)



I had a chat with Martin because he's from London:

Chirps: to chat up

Thats Joke:  thats funny

Safe: thanks

Scrape out:  get out of the conversation

Begfriend: tag along

Peak: bad times

Bare: Very/ many

Boat: face

Smother: Jacket

Whats gwanin?: Whats going on

Peng: Beautiful

Par: insult

Butters: Ugly

No comments:

Post a Comment