Sunday 4 March 2012

Communication is a Virus- Tin Labels


For the Heinz font, I needed a bold font with subtle serifs, the closest I could find was Copperplate

I tried adding gradients to the outside stroke to make it look more authentic

League Gothic Regular worked better in general as a copy font.


I was happy with the gradient then I remembered we are restricted to two colours and gradients wont be allowed.




Comparison:



i generated a QR code that links to our facebook page, so people with fancy phone scanners can get a direct link. there is general information in the small text boxes for people staying true to a Nokia 3310



Limiting to 2 colours + stock

black and gold


green and gold


I think that black and green works best for legibility and authenticity.


No comments:

Post a Comment