Tuesday 31 January 2012

More design sheets and development



I like the quote "Society drives people crazy with lust and calls it advertising." I think it does well to sum up the majority of alcohol and cigarette advertising. I had the idea of pixelating an image of a woman so from far away it is clear and enticing but when up close it doesn't look as you thought it did, a bit like advertising in general.

I started of with this simple idea:


I played around with it and prefer this colour version (minus the grey border)
I made the quote small so people have to get close to read it.


This will be an A2 poster.

For another product I decided to answer 'whats the worst that can happen?' which has been asked by Doctor pepper, however I didn't want to be too preachy and boring with this.
I went for a design idea that doesn't directly answer it but illustrates the answer using type and image.







No comments:

Post a Comment