Tuesday 31 January 2012

Changes to designs

After designing these two images I think they look very childish and done quickly



Especially the cow one looks flat and badly considered. I decided to simplify the images and make them work more clearly and efficiently as graphic products.

I got rid of the childish colours from the cow poster which made the black shape look more mysterious and intriguing.

I also tried organising the text into simpler shapes:


I thought that this made the cows head look a bit awkward and unbalanced. 

I added some spiky circles taken from one of my other products to help them all work better as a set, this also helped the cows head 'pop' and look less awkward. I am much more pleased with this outcome  in comparison to the first one. 


I didn't think that my layout and design idea for the marlboro man was working very well, and its not very interesting or engaging to look at. 


I went for this anaylsis of what makes the marlboro man/ a picture of what is left of the marlboro man as 3 have died from lung cancer. I think this is much more interactive and communicates better than the old one did. Theres more space and movement in this design which makes it easier to look at in comparison to the old design.





No comments:

Post a Comment