Thursday 17 November 2011

Finished Mail Shot



This is the final product for my mail shot promoting a Jam Night which successfully made it to college in the post. Overall I am pleased with the mail shot, if I were to change anything, I would print it onto a satin finish paper rather than a gloss finish as I thought that it looked a bit like photograph paper rather than the usually smooth finish you usually get on fliers. Also I think that some people may not realise that the final page is a sticker page so I could add a bit of type which makes it clear that they are some free stickers. I got good feedback from the organiser of the night who said that it did well to communicate the 'feel' of the night.






I was pleased with the feedback with both pairs of people saying that it is well presented and the format is relevant to the application and that the proverb is clear and well linked to the context.

No comments:

Post a Comment