Monday 7 November 2011

Changes to the design


After trying the 'wrap around' arms in the mock up I found that it didn't work as well as I thought it would and it looked a bit confusing that the hands were supposed to be grabbing the guitars. I might design a belly band instead to hold all the layers together.

I thought that the detail was lacking when I looked at the mock up so I've added a short description which helps the viewer understand what it is I am trying to promote and it also helps to make the page look more 'complete'.


I didn't like the way that the bottom layer showed through to the cut out 'JAM NIGHT' layer, it looked too sparse and difficult to read so I decided to fill in the top half of the bottom sheet in green so when the viewer sees it through the cut out letters it is bolder and clearer.
This half and half colour also has a 'two to tango' kind of meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment