Monday 23 April 2012

What is a Line? Evaluation

Overall I was pleased with the finished product. I think that it works well as a poster however it doesn't fold into a square as well as I wanted it to, this was due to the stock being to thick. It's definitely something that I would put on my wall and I think that it would work well as an ice breaker for Freshers as I have had a few of my flatmates look at it and try and identify where slang is from and argue that their slang is better than the others -in a friendly way. If I had time and money to repeat this brief I would get the poster printed on thinner but glossier paper so it folds neatly and works well as a poster. I could also look into accompanying 'old-style' illustrations with some of the slang and maybe blowing the poster up even bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment