Friday 4 May 2012

Your Choice- Mock `Ups

I made a mock up of the book so I could easily see which order the pages need to go in if I were to print double sided.




I printed the Card Games book to show how the books would look,









After printing the mock up I think that it will work better with A6 pages rather than A5, and printed on a satin/ gloss finish.
After printing these mock ups I think that the white background makes it look slightly unfinished, however this might be because it is on bleach white, cheap paper.
I will experiment with adding background colour to see if it is an improvement or not.


Control: All white


This cream colour works well for all editions of the book.






I think this colour scheme is probably most successful but looks a bit muted and lethargic for a book of party games.


This gradient strip down the left edge of the book works well and would be practical if the books were to be stored on a shelf

Smaller information


This looks okay but is bordering on an economic report rather than a book of fun games, the orginal, larger and bolder text works well as type for a fun book.






No comments:

Post a Comment