Monday 17 October 2011

Proverbally Yours Mind Map and ideas







Through brain storming and getting ideas down I began to understand what message I wanted to get across that was also suited to the proverb.
I began by trying to convey some message against domestic violence but after a while I decided that this message might be interpreted as "don't provoke your man or your gonna get hit" due to 'It takes two to tango' implying that both parties are in the wrong which isn't what I wanted to say at all.
I then tried some more optimistic ideas which were suggesting that 'friends are good' then I thought that people who have plenty of friends know that friends are good and don't really need a poster to tell them so, so I decided to aim it at an individual viewing the posters. I have decided to take forward this idea which says: "it takes two to tango..... only need one to breakdance" which is designed to pump a bit of optimism and happiness into the viewer.





No comments:

Post a Comment